Support Forums

Full Version: Runescape wildy and free trade update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Thank you to all those of you who took part in the historic RuneScape Referendum, which ended on Friday. We received an incredible 1.2 million votes, with a united 91% of you voting for the restoration of free trade and the Wilderness. We have heard your call and will be restoring these much loved features to RuneScape on Tuesday 1st February.

Read more @- http://services.runescape.com/m=news/the...ill-return
Dam i didnt vote but good for you man
Yeah, can't wait for it. Stopped playing RS a while ago, i'll start again though and make a new account. Wow, the Runescape's blackmarkets will rise and shine soon again.
Yeah saw this already ;)! Anyway lets see when !
Finally a thumbs up for JaGeX as Old wildy and free trading (including staking with unlimited stakes) was the main reason people played at the earlier days but as they took it off, the number of player drastically went down. Although this will be a huge money making technique for JaGeX as many old and new players will join because of this.
This will be awesome. I will make sure I will be on Febrary 1st :iou: This is help bring back a lot of old players in the game. I can't wait.
I started playing again Smile Its so decent!
I went to my Geography class yesterday. Somebody wrote this on the blackboard: "15 days till RS wild comming back". By the grammar I think a 10 year old wrote that.
C'mon I stopped playing RS when I was 10.
(01-19-2011, 08:14 AM)z†cĸα Wrote: [ -> ]I went to my Geography class yesterday. Somebody wrote this on the blackboard: "15 days till RS wild comming back". By the grammar I think a 10 year old wrote that.
C'mon I stopped playing RS when I was 10.

Good for you. Myself along with tons of other members have not though. We still enjoy staying up late nights training our pointless skills, dreaming one day we'll get a 99. <333
I can not wait for this
Pages: 1 2