Support Forums

Full Version: My Gfxology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: be7616e6f3d2dc7f19a25ffa3faa590a.png]
It's just astounding how much you improved over time and with practice.

Great thread it's kinda inspiring me to become better and keep reading tutorials to become better with PS.
You sure have made a huge leap in improving your work and also helped others to learn by making tutorials. Keep up the good work and making GFX!
That's inspiring....
Thank you! And remember, this didn't happen over a couple of weeks. The HackForums stuff was from June '10. Ikariam was in '09, and Jiggmin was early '10. Practice, practice, practice. You will have bad pieces. As well as some good ones. Probably more bad stuff than good. Don't give up. I almost did. Music + deviantART can give you inspiration if you run out of ideas.
Wow man you have some really good work, hopefully you get an award for all of this
I've never actually 'ripped' work off from somewhere else, even though I have gotten critisized for my work, I still understand that I improve from it lol. I've gotten more respect because of my truthfulness, but you can see the transition between your works at the beginning, it was an interesting graphics timeline to see, I appreciate you sharing this with us Smile

the Zomg one is terrible quality, but it gets a lot better from that point. This was a good share to see for me, thanks Smile
Some nice improvement right there, i should make one like that, too.
Nice idea with this thread, I'm just slightly disappointed that after 2 years, you have only really done signatures.
I kind of went away for 4 months, lost all of my skills, no matter how much I practice I still haven't gotten back to as good as I was. Which tutorials are the best to go for? I mean, there are thousands.
Pages: 1 2