Support Forums

Full Version: Going on a diet type thing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna go on a diet type thing, where I eat 2k carbs a day, do light workouts for long times.

Gonna be real hard cause I love junk food and soda, lmao.
I tried one a while ago, and I lost two stone over a 6 week period. It worked amazingly well for me and I was very, very impressed with the results I got. Smile Best of luck to you. Smile
It's mind over matter. Tongue
I gave up sweets two years ago and have only bought them once.
I used to eat like 2 big haribo packets a day!
I still eat huge amounts of junk though but I keep slim.
I'm lucky I can eat eat eat and stay slim although I do a lot of activities too.

I recommend doing the workouts early in the morning.
(01-16-2011, 07:07 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]It's mind over matter. Tongue
I gave up sweets two years ago and have only bought them once.
I used to eat like 2 big haribo packets a day!
I still eat huge amounts of junk though but I keep slim.
I'm lucky I can eat eat eat and stay slim although I do a lot of activities too.

I recommend doing the workouts early in the morning.

Yeah, I'm slim too, just not toned.

I'm 6'4 180-190 lbs, so I'm basically gonna work on getting rid of a little baby fat and trimming.
(01-16-2011, 07:10 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm slim too, just not toned.

I'm 6'4 180-190 lbs, so I'm basically gonna work on getting rid of a little baby fat and trimming.

Well what type of workouts are you thinking about doing?
(01-16-2011, 07:26 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Well what type of workouts are you thinking about doing?

basically a little bit of everything.

I heard that's the best thing to do so that your muscles can't get used to it, and makes them work harder.
(01-16-2011, 07:30 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]basically a little bit of everything.

I heard that's the best thing to do so that your muscles can't get used to it, and makes them work harder.

But surely you want your muscles get used to it. That's the whole point so you get more toned and when you find that happens you up the work load.

If you want work on a certain part of your body such as abdominal muscles for a 6 / 8 pack you would obviously increase the amount you work on there.
Diet idea is very best to loss the weight and build the healthy body. normally people eat fresh fruits, salad, vegetables, juice, nuts and beans as a diet food. these all are full of nutritious, vitamins and proteins as well as less fatty. so people can loss their weight and maintain the body as well.
Diet idea is very best to loss the weight and build the healthy body
Yes I need to go on a diet myself. Don't have the guts to do it tho.