Support Forums

Full Version: I heard you can get free Internet somehow if you Jailbreak iPhone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, somewhere I heard you can get free internet on your iPhone if you do something after its JailBroken, does anyone have any information/knowledge of this?

~Thanks for help if you do Pirate
It's not possible to get "free internet" unless you are already paying Tmobile for phone service. In that case, there is a way to get free internet, but you can only use it to surf.
I dont think you can. It would be impossible, i think.
(01-16-2011, 04:22 PM)Pedo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, somewhere I heard you can get free internet on your iPhone if you do something after its JailBroken, does anyone have any information/knowledge of this?

~Thanks for help if you do Pirate

How can you make free internet by jailbreaking? You will have to hack the service provider or pay for it! If anyone has any trick of getting free internet with jailbreaking, please share with us.
It's not possible to get free internet, but you can get apps that will index locations for free unencrypted networks. However, you don't need it Jailbroken to do that either....
You're probably thinking of MyWi.

It's an app that can be used to create a mobile hot spot using your 3G connection.

A bunch of idiots at my school think that it allows you to get free internet (not that I'm calling you an idiot, no offense).

It's not possible to get free internet by jailbreaking your iPhone, you were misinformed.
I wish.
It's expensive, xD
I think at one time there was proxy servers you could link to allowing this to happen.. I don't know if this is possible anymore though.
only think that you can do is get free internet on other devices with your phones internet, but you still have to pay for your phones internet
(04-28-2011, 08:12 AM)Do0ks Wrote: [ -> ]I think at one time there was proxy servers you could link to allowing this to happen.. I don't know if this is possible anymore though.

Proxy servers will not give you free internet, they only change your IP but do not provide an access point like wifi or ethernet network connections do.
Pages: 1 2