Support Forums

Full Version: Minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How many people here play minecraft? I know plenty of people who play it on HF but I haven't seen any topics on it here.

Feel free to post pics/brag about your creations Smile.
Tbh ive never played it, looks like a childish game..
I understand what you mean with the graphics and all, but I like it like that. I honestly would not like it as much if it had like HD graphics and all that.
Looks really boring lol.

But I've never played it so I shouldn't judge a book by its cover!
I've played it. I personally love the game because of the sheer magnitude of possibilities.
So many Minecraft videos online - a few people at my school play, one who actually posts videos on YouTube. Everyone who plays seems to really like it, so maybe I'll pick up a copy (and donate a little to the dev).
Never played and never probably never will. I've heard alot of positive feedback about it though, but i have not had interest to test it out.
(01-16-2011, 01:44 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: [ -> ]I've played it. I personally love the game because of the sheer magnitude of possibilities.

How large is each world. Or do you continue recreating worlds?
The world keeps generating as you go. It will get as large as 8x the real world, but the save would be like 3 petabytes of memory or something.
Meh I still wouldn't want to try the game. I prefer coding tbh ;)!
Pages: 1 2 3 4