Support Forums

Full Version: Swap DLCs between gamerprofiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I originally had all the DLCs for Oblivion on one of my accounts. The account it was on got compromised and micro$oft, being who they are, pretty much made that account unplayable, so I made a new account which I have been playing now for nearly a year.
I bought all the DLCs on the other account and I feel that it is in my rights to be able to switch those DLCs to my other account. I looked on my HDD and did see them on my Xbox still, but when I try to play the game they don't work.
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
|Z3R0|

P.S. I already tried the license transfer on xbox.com, that doesn't work since I'm still on the same xbox. Also, if your solution involves using one of the programs to read data off of the HDD on my computer make it stupid easy to read cause I haven't done that in nearly two years.
You could try to call microsoft and explain the situation to them. If you provide proof that you had all the DLC they would probably be able to help.
Call up Microsoft. In my experience certain things will work and certain things won't that have been purchased on the same HDD/Xbox.
Well they sure didn't help me that's for sure, they just kept telling me to play it on my other profile since I still have that profile under my ownership. Even when I told them that I still have DLCs for online games and can't play on xbox live on that account. 'Oh well we can't transfer the dlc to another profile.' Bunch of retards if you ask me. I know there is a way to do it by using a program cause I did it with Fallout DLCs a long time ago. I'm sure it would be practically the same for Oblivion, I just can't remember the steps or have the programs anymore.
I don't think there is anything you can do besides calling them.