Support Forums

Full Version: Made another site (For Gfx Artist)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read everything

Hello guys I currently made another site because my other site www.Creativeforums.net is going to be down for two days (until Monday)

The site I made is Called gfxskillz and Currently looking for members
if you stay active long enough I will most likely make you staff.. because my other site already have enough activity to handle.

So if you are interested the site is

url - www.gfxskillz.com
Whoa, I like the new theme, not saying pink is my color lol... but it looks a lot better than the one previous theme. Could do with one or two forums less until you start the activity recruiting to that site. Doesn't look too bad though Smile
Hmm Ill have a look at it now ;) Pink isnt really my style though haha.
The fact the your offering staff will make people only join for staff.

Bad start.
Looks like it's been getting enough hits as is. Did you promote this forum through Creativeforums? No matter, it's a good start, but less that a post-per-day average and 10% user activity (while I'm sure that doesn't reflect current activity) could be improved. Hopefully you continue advertising even when Creativeforums is back up!
(01-16-2011, 08:37 AM)Quinlan Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it's been getting enough hits as is. Did you promote this forum through Creativeforums? No matter, it's a good start, but less that a post-per-day average and 10% user activity (while I'm sure that doesn't reflect current activity) could be improved. Hopefully you continue advertising even when Creativeforums is back up!

The forum was also created a long time ago, maybe 2 months? So all of that would impact the average, since it wasn't being promoted for almost a month and a half

Looks like 800+ members just got deleted. Good work handling spam.
(01-16-2011, 10:39 AM)Quinlan Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like 800+ members just got deleted. Good work handling spam.

What? :S where did you get that idea?
Good luck with the new site! Also offering Staff status is a bad start as someone stated already above as people will mainly join to see if they can get into staff. Nonetheless good work!
There used to be like 850 members, or so I recall. Maybe I'm going to sleep too late, but I think I saw something like that (all the new members stayed on for like 2 seconds and linked back to a random website).
Pages: 1 2