Support Forums

Full Version: Simple grammar lessons for anyone that needs it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello SF members! This is my little grammar lesson to you all. I don't have perfect grammar, but it's better than some grammar that I see on here. This is all my work, so please do not rip any of this. (Wow, my first tut in a long ass time.)

Part 1: Punctuation

Exclamation Point (Click to View)

Question Mark (Click to View)

The Comma (Click to View)

The Colon (Click to View)

The Semicolon (Click to View)

The Apostrophe (Click to View)

Part 2: Spelling

I before E (Click to View)

Y Becomes "ie" (Click to View)

Part 3: Parts of speech (POS)

Adjective (Click to View)

Preposition (Click to View)

Final words

I'm going to cut it short here for now I guess, if you want anything else I am willing to add to it. Feel free to PM me for some help, I will do my best to assist you. Please comment below and rate the thread appropriately as to what you think about it.

Your fellow member,

Robi. Blackhat
This is a great tutorial. You should/might add in how to complete phrases because members might often post fragments or phrases.
Learned all this in 2nd grade. Great tutorial though.
Do you know how painful this stuff was to write out, that being I knew it all? I did it for the people that needed it, although I'm sure most of support forums already knows their good old grammar. This was directed to HF, but I thought I'd post it here as well.
Well good work my nig. I'm just chillin on here since HF is being ghetto status.
Some decent work here, i liked it !
I like it. Although I already know all of this, I would consider putting more into it.
Well this was somewhat interesting contribution as no-one has ever posted such a ting before Smile Nice tutorial man.
Definitely, even just capitalizing a sentence makes you look just a tad more intelligent. Makes a difference in what I think of people at least. This should be stickied.
People say this is useless, but you always have those members who aren't very familiar with the English language. Great contribution, as I hope it plays out as effective for others. Thumbsup
Pages: 1 2