Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube Gaming - [Play Snake in Youtube video]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wasn't sure which area of the forum this post would be categorized into. It's partly about gaming, partly about my video intro created in After Effects by me, and partly about random entertainment. But since the main aspect of this video is to give instructions on a Game you can play inside a youtube video, I will post it in the video gaming area Smile

Watch this in high definition for best viewing experience.

I created the intro for creativeforums, however the site is down at the moment. I didn't want my intro to go to waste so I used it in this video Smile Please give me feedback on the intro as well as the tutorial itself if you review this thread, thanks Smile

Enjoy gaming on youtube!

Forgot to mention this, but the instructions are in the youtube video description for anyone who doesn't know how to do this.
That's quite old, the only thing i dont know is how can i watch the video after i've played it, probably the play button. Never tried. It's cool though.
(01-15-2011, 07:01 AM)Syringe™ Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite old, the only thing i dont know is how can i watch the video after i've played it, probably the play button. Never tried. It's cool though.

lol why wouldn't it be the play button? Smile I know it's old, but I was running out of ideas to make tutorials on, and I didn't feel like making a full graphics tutorial or anything like that. I just wanted to get a quick video to make use of the intro that I made at the beginning of the video.

Thanks for the reply by the way Smile
Like you confirmed above, its old, but anyway im sure theres people that don't know it so good job making it ;)!
I never knew this. Thanks for the share hahahaha
(01-15-2011, 10:55 AM)Google. Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew this. Thanks for the share hahahaha

You're welcome Smile

Still, no one had commented on my intro..
I'm actually suprised at how well the intro works (no offence to you).

You've done a great job on it. The timing is perfect and it fits really nicely with the music.

I would comment on the actual video but it's taking to long to load.
(01-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually suprised at how well the intro works (no offence to you).

You've done a great job on it. The timing is perfect and it fits really nicely with the music.

I would comment on the actual video but it's taking to long to load.

I was going for that too, I tried using another song that could fit the intro but I couldn't put it in due to copyright issues. The song doesn't start exactly at the beginning of the video, I had to move it ahead in Camtasia to get it to fit when the "CreativeForums" comes up and the actual website url.

Thanks for the comment though, I know i'm not the best at After Effects, but I spent some time on this one and made it work. I think it's the best work i've done so far, and i'm continuing to learn

I was running out of ideas for tutorials. I might make one on how to modify the Start menu right hand links, like in the video. I've modified the target locations on some, as well as the icons that appear with registry edits.
You could always write up a Camtasia tutorial on basic video editing.

Not that I would need it, but I'm sure it would help a lot of people.
(01-15-2011, 03:15 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You could always write up a Camtasia tutorial on basic video editing.

Not that I would need it, but I'm sure it would help a lot of people.

Thats actually a great idea. I haven't found a use for the hotkey video links though. I tried it on one video, but they don't allow any outbound links on google through them, and theres the actual video editing for link boxes inside youtube during or after the upload.

I could make a fairly decent tutorial though. My limit on youtube videos has been extended to over 15 mins. I got that blue box that says:

"Congratulations your max video upload time limit has been increased to over 15 mins in length" or something along those lines, so I don't have to rush or split the tutorial into 2 videos Smile

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I just might try doing that. I'd get a few views from Camtasia studio beginners too Oui

*using camtasia to record camtasia lol*
Pages: 1 2 3 4