Support Forums

Full Version: Malware Forums - Join The Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quoted by Malware Boss -

Recently, myself and Charmz decided to create a community dedicated to the removal of malware. In parnership with AMTSC, Malware Forums (www.malwareforums.net) is a fast-response website on which you can get quick support.

My goals as of now are to recruit a couple of helpers (currently, we don't have that many) who are qualified to take logs. Then, I'll be focusing on adding tutorials to their respective section. After that, it'll be SEO and backlink work.

My longterm goals include getting the site listed as a certified ASAP/UNITE community. I'll be looking to start a training program similar to that of the HJT Team also.

So, the next time you're having computer troubles, go straight to www.malwareforums.net!

Good site purpose, common design.
(01-14-2011, 05:26 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Good site purpose, common design.

We focus on a professional look. That theme suited it best. Plus we modified it.
Good site for what it is made for and i see that it is pretty active too. Also the design points out to be pretty professional looking into my eye. Keep up the good work!
You really need to work harder to keep members and keep it active. Make some referral contests, create custom tutorials/content and fill up your premium section so users really want to get it. You can use your premium memberships for your referral contest
Nice site you got here Charmz
Im already a member Tongue since the beginning.
Been one for quite some time lol