Support Forums

Full Version: Forum Icons Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm using mybb 1.6 and I got the forum icons plugin.

Anytime I try to add a forum icon it keeps giving me a problems and won't set it.

It's the right size and file format, but it's really not working, can someone help or has anyone experienced similar issues?

Error:

An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.
What is the name of this plug-in? Can you provide the source page please?
(01-13-2011, 04:04 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm using mybb 1.6 and I got the forum icons plugin.

Anytime I try to add a forum icon it keeps giving me a problems and won't set it.

It's the right size and file format, but it's really not working, can someone help or has anyone experienced similar issues?

Error:

An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.

You haven't had that much experience with MyBB i'm assuming since this is the second post i've seen with issues on your forum lol. I can help you if you want, I could help you with your site if you're having issues.

You know you can add forum icons without using a plugin too from your ftp. I wouldn't suggest adding too many plugins.
Subscribe to MyBBCentral and use the one created by Omni. Never had errors I couldn't solve within a few seconds.
That plugin has so many bugs, I don't recommend using it.