Support Forums

Full Version: Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So you're here on this planet they call Earth.
What do you want from this life? this world? What are your dreams, hopes, expectations for the future? Where are you headed? What do you want to achieve while you are here? what do you think you were put her to do? what is it all about? what are your theories about various things such as life on other planets, the universe, what happens when you die, is god real? is anything real? is life just a game? who do you believe in? are you religious? what are your thoughts on religion. What's the most important thing in your life? You don't have to answer all, to reply to this thread, but I'm interested to hear from you, that squishy pink thing that resides in your skull.
damn that was alot i wouldnt even wanna answer all lol.....but anyware i want to be succesful in life by getting a job in the entertainment industry....and i am a christian and i think life is a stage we have to go through before we see.......you know.....the big G.....lol but yeah
(10-15-2009, 10:26 AM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: [ -> ]damn that was alot i wouldnt even wanna answer all lol.....but anyware i want to be succesful in life by getting a job in the entertainment industry....and i am a christian and i think life is a stage we have to go through before we see.......you know.....the big G.....lol but yeah

It's a bit to process if you want to answer everything in detail. Thanks for the reply hope it all works out for you in the entertainment industry.
I picture myself graduating high school with a Commonwealth Diploma and about a 3.8 average. Going to some big University, then moving to a big city by selling my Dads house in the Country.

Tbh, I have nothing planned. Living life as it comes. Hoping to have fun while doing so.
Stop watching The Matrix.
(10-15-2009, 10:53 AM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Stop watching The Matrix.

Who was that at?

The Matrix Revolution is on right now. Haha, half watching it.
(10-15-2009, 10:37 AM)Agent Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bit to process if you want to answer everything in detail. Thanks for the reply hope it all works out for you in the entertainment industry.
thanks for caring!..... Smile
what ever happened to chinaman7x7? stupid question?

Akill

best way to predict future is to make it
Quote:1)What do you want from this life?
2)this world?
3)What are your dreams, hopes, expectations for the future?
4)Where are you headed?
5)What do you want to achieve while you are here?
6)what do you think you were put her to do?
7)what is it all about?
8)what are your theories about various things such as life on other planets, the universe?
9)what happens when you die?
10)is god real?
11)is anything real?
12)is life just a game?
13)who do you believe in?
14)are you religious?
15)what are your thoughts on religion?
16)What's the most important thing in your life?

1) Happiness, love, money.
2) An iguana
3) I want to be a web designer, and graphics designer for video games. I'm planning on learning 3d modeling soon. I also want to be an astrophysicist.
4) I don't know. So far so good, but I think I may be a bit mad.
5) I want to revolutionize something. I've always thought cars were a pretty primitive mode of transportation, but that'll probably be reinvented by someone within a couple decades.
6) No idea.
7) It's all about the Benjamins, baby.
8) After seeing the 648 megapixel image of our surrounding galaxy, I definitely believe in extra-terrestrial life. No doubt. There's trillions and trillions of suns, each could possibly have a planetary system, and each planet could possibly have life.
9) When you die, you either go to Heaven or Hell. But I'm not too sure about the whole "eternal suffering" thing. Sounds a little harsh. I don't think God would hold a grudge against you for that long, would he?
10) I think so, but I don't believe in divine intervention when it comes to our universe. I don't think God will go around doing whatever he wants with us. Though sometimes when I look at photos of nebulae, I can't help but think that only a god could create something so perfect.
11) As far as I know. (or at least, that's what I believe I know)
12) Yes. We are all just Sims on God's supercomputer. 2012 will be the year we all blue-screen into oblivion.
13) Not sure what this means.
14) Not really. I believe in a God, and an afterlife, and I pray sometimes, but I don't like going to church or anything. Why spend all my time "worshipping", when I could spend my time making most of the time God has given me?
15) Having faith in a super natural being is okay by me. I don't like church though. It's kind of annoying. People are good, but it's the overly-religious kind that get on my nerves. My mom thinks Satan put dinosaurs on Earth to confuse humans into believing evolution or something.
16) My girlfriend. I've been with her 5 years, and because of my parents splitting up and moving, we're dealing with a long distance relationship (2000+ miles). This summer I plan on moving back though.
Pages: 1 2