Support Forums

Full Version: Official Aion Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So does anyone here play aion if so .. share your in game experiences and chars. I would be playing aion im waiting on my internet hookup.Superman
I guess nobody plays this.... lol
I've never heard of it.. What is it?
Its a mmorpg like WoW but made by ncsoft and you can get wings and fly and stuff lol.
(10-15-2009, 08:51 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of it.. What is it?

Supposedly it's a great game, top notch. You have to pay $15 a month like WoW which means it's pretty prestigious.

Also, you can buy the actual game from Steam, which I think is kind of neat.
Oh, i wouldn't pay a monthly fee to play a game, hence why i bought the Ps3.
I technically have an account. I prepurchased the collector's edition or something, so that was $60. I soon realised my laptop (LOL@trying to run aion on a laptop) was too crappy to run it, so I'm gonna wait till they stop selling the collector's edition, then try to sell it for like $100 on amazon or craigslist.

@Codine,
Yeah, I agree. I was somewhat doubtful at first, but decided to get it anyway, and when I realised I couldn't play it anyway, I decided that paying $15 per month is just not worth it.
You probably were all excited to play it then your laptop was like dude you cant play this on here lol. You probably could resell it for 100.