Support Forums

Full Version: || ►►Happy-Gamer.com◄◄ || When all gamers meet !! [Looking for new gamers to join]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.gif]

Hello all,
Today, i am glad to write in this thread to tell you that after some hardwork, finally I just created my Forum : http://www.happy-gamer.com
and my idea was to create a new gaming community with a lot of features like a lot of different forums and categories and there is also a downloading section,and more ... Now i am looking for people to join and register to help out this new community to grow up.
Note : i accept all your opinions and suggestions feel free to post your opinion like you want but gives some constructives ones and give me ideas.
Thanks for reading Guys ! I hope You like it Confusedmile:
It looks pretty good at the moment, though you're really going to have to focus on getting some unique content, and making your sites appearance fantastic.

There are tons upon tons of gaming websites similar to this out there and they already have loads of content.

To be successful, you're going to need something no one has, that way people keep coming back to your website!
Yeah i know this I need just to have regular members and a good staff team then i will purchase my own unique theme Thanks for your opinion mate feel free to register ;)
^^ That isn't what he meant by unique.

Also, the decorating you did to the forum sections looks bad and unprofessional. They also look like straight copies from the hack forums sections. You also have way too many sections if you're just starting out.
It's not me who did the decorating it's the theme Lol and Lol i think you are right i need to delete some sections like music till the forum will be popular then i will add them again(i don't have time now Lol i have a lot of freakin exam this week :'( ) thanks for your opinion mate feel free to register if you want any other opinions ?
(01-10-2011, 07:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]^^ That isn't what he meant by unique.

Also, the decorating you did to the forum sections looks bad and unprofessional. They also look like straight copies from the hack forums sections. You also have way too many sections if you're just starting out.

This.

I do like the little "share" bar you have at the top though, it's very unique. May I ask what plugin it is?
Signing up now,
Happy to help a fellow Support Forums member.
(01-10-2011, 06:15 PM)Midocool Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: logo.gif]

Hello all,
Today, i am glad to write in this thread to tell you that after some hardwork, finally I just created my Forum : http://www.happy-gamer.com
and my idea was to create a new gaming community with a lot of features like a lot of different forums and categories and there is also a downloading section,and more ... Now i am looking for people to join and register to help out this new community to grow up.
Note : i accept all your opinions and suggestions feel free to post your opinion like you want but gives some constructives ones and give me ideas.
Thanks for reading Guys ! I hope You like it Confusedmile:

I think that only think that is worth is your domain.
Try to sold it ;)