Support Forums

Full Version: Adsense alternative?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please share your experience with any other PPC networks than adsense.
I personally enjoy using Google AdSense, though I've heard Clicksor is a great alternative.
I use adsense on my site, And it seems to going well for me. I have heard about clicksor. I have not personally used it. Why do you want to use something different?
because u can get banned very easy from adsense for reasons beyond your control
(01-13-2011, 08:18 AM)Treblez Wrote: [ -> ]because u can get banned very easy from adsense for reasons beyond your control

I heard about that, Is it when people take the # and go use it somewhere else and crap? Like on pron?
(01-13-2011, 08:22 AM)wisd0m Wrote: [ -> ]I heard about that, Is it when people take the # and go use it somewhere else and crap? Like on pron?

AdSense doesn't allow paid traffic or anything similar, where as most others do, after all what do they care? Money is money. Google just doesn't need it so badly that they accept poor quality traffic like PPC etc.
(01-13-2011, 09:56 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]AdSense doesn't allow paid traffic or anything similar, where as most others do, after all what do they care? Money is money. Google just doesn't need it so badly that they accept poor quality trafficv like PPC etc.

Oh yeah true. Understandable mate. Thumbsup
Google Adsense works for me.
The only other network I've heard good things about except AdSense is ClickBank.