Support Forums

Full Version: I've decided...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have decided I'm going to stay at SupportForums. I already decided this but thought I would post at my 100th. I mainly came here to get the Support Feather award, but after these few days of being active I have now decided to stay and help with this community as much as I can.
This is a great community, I'm more active here than I am on HF. Lol.
Welcome bro, no need to post but hey the more the merrier!
Thats a good thing to do Big Grin
I'm more active in HF than here, but i'm increasing my activity here. I kind of like it here. I was also here for the Support Feather award, not anymore. Here to enjoy!
I find i like the .NET coding forum here better than at hf so i come here to read any new Tuts and then i help out in emotional support forum before i leave to go back to HF
I was originally here only to get the support feather award as well, but I really enjoy being an active SF member.

It feels much more welcoming here than it does on HF.
Good job OP. I decided to stay and help on here as well. :3
I came here for the support feather originally as well, here I am almost 200 posts after, while I don't really need support, it feels good to help others, even if you don't know them.
I hope you enjoy your stay! I've also been active on both HF and here because when i run out of threads where i can help people i come here to continue it Smile Also this is really nice community and very active.
Pages: 1 2 3