Support Forums

Full Version: Do you support capital punishment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Otherwise known as the 'death penalty'. I support it in certain situations. For instance, a neo-Nazi killed three men in Ohio like a year ago. The Supreme Court is considering punishing him by way of the death penalty. I think they should carry it out. Or, for example, if a guy rapes a three year old girl, I believe he deserves to die. Actually, if it were up to me, he'd be castrated, but it's not.

I didn't make this into a poll, because it's not a simple yes/no answer for most people.
(10-14-2009, 10:59 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Or, for example, if a guy rapes a three year old girl, I believe he deserves to die. Actually, if it were up to me, he'd be castrated, but it's not.

Well depends on a situation. But in the above case..... The dude needs to die... for real I would kill him on my own without thinking, fully cold hearted and it wouldn't be fast death I would let him suffer over a long period of time.
Its been proven that the death penalty does nothing to deter crime.
The only reason it would be a worth while alternative would be to reduce cost of housing a prisoner.
Now given the fact my father is serving 2 life sentences for 4 murders i sort of have a personal interest in this.
I think we should simply have prison terms that can not be lifted. Once guilt has been established and its a bad enough crime then they get life with no release ever. Also i feel all prisoners should give back to the community. Not sure how exactly. Perhaps farming and all different manufacturing methods. But get them working 15hr days. Every day. And all to go back to the community that they hurt.
I say put a bullet in their head (not for everything of course). Anything that involves harming children though yes. They are sickos who shouldn't be allowed to live.

Murders, I want to say yes but not always. Also maybe house them for 5 years or so. I mean it's not like a 100 years ago without DNA but we still aren't perfect. But, we're good enough now to hopefully prove someone innocent in 5 years.
... Some people just deserve to die, There was a dude (I can't remember where) that locked up his daughter for 16 years or so and had about 10+ kids to her, she was a sex slave!

He deserves to die, or as my boss said "They should tie him to a pole, and everyone who wants to can get a pin, and poke him where ever they want. They can take turns or keep doing it slowly, until they die."

Hes afgan, don't bag him, hes freakin awesome, and he saw some pretty fudged up crap while he was being smuggled out of that place.
(10-15-2009, 12:11 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]... Some people just deserve to die, There was a dude (I can't remember where) that locked up his daughter for 16 years or so and had about 10+ kids to her, she was a sex slave!

I think you are talking about that Austrian dude, such people deserve to die.
As for murder, crap happens, some do it out of anger, some do it because of a mistake, some do it because it's their job.

But every action done against a child is to be punished with death so those people can't even think about that stuff anymore.
Without thinking.Nono
No, I don't support it in any way or under any circumstances. It just gives these criminals an easy way out and IMO it is a primitive way of dealing with the problem. If someone committed acts against me that was worthy of the death penalty I would much rather they be locked up in solitary confinement to rot in their own insanity.
(10-14-2009, 11:27 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Once guilt has been established and its a bad enough crime then they get life with no release ever. Also i feel all prisoners should give back to the community. Not sure how exactly. Perhaps farming and all different manufacturing methods. But get them working 15hr days. Every day. And all to go back to the community that they hurt.

Ps. This is right on the money, perhaps even a computer job, they can get out of solitary confinement if they accept training and perform simple computer based tasks to earn their imprisonment costs. Of course this should be mixed in with hard labor. I disagree with the 25 year life imprisonment thing, it should be life.
(10-15-2009, 01:26 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't support it in any way or under any circumstances. It just gives these criminals an easy way out and IMO it is a primitive way of dealing with the problem. If someone committed acts against me that was worthy of the death penalty I would much rather they be locked up in solitary confinement to rot in their own insanity.

Well I know few of inmates, and their life is way better inside, so you are doing them a favor by locking them up.

And I can't reply now because I will totally change the subject.

Who cares if they get out "easy", they are not here anymore to cause damage to something beautiful.. Spammers.
See here is the kicker. What happens if despite all the evidence and dna crap 10 years later you find out. Oops the evidence was tanted by a bent cop or whatever.
There is and always be innocent people in jail for things they did not commit. They even include murder and rape and child crap!!.
I think it would be worse to kill one innocent man that it would be to kill 1000 guilty ones in the eyes of god or whatever you believe.
This combined with the fact Capital Punishment has never been a deterent is enough to make the decision. Dont kill anyone.
Put them to use in some way. That is entirely another topic.
Just my thoughts on the topic ofcourse.
Imho, while being a 'Muslim', punishment's should be left to God, in hell or in your grave.. You know.

But hey, I'm not a serious Muslim.. that's just my opinion, I don't even pray. I just know crap. Lol.
Pages: 1 2 3