Support Forums

Full Version: Opinions on gow 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i want to know what everyone is thinking about Gears of war 3 and if your going to buy it. In my opinion its not my favorite game but i am going to buy it because i like all the other gears of war game. So I would lik to know your imput on gow 3.
I'll most likely rent the game before I buy it. I dislike 3rd person view video games with a passion but I will atleast give the game a try. I have a feeling its going to be alot better than the previous though.
I will probably buy the game when it goes down in price, see what my friends think about it when they get it the day it comes out, sigh.
I dont like 3'd person shooters but ill buy it and play for a bit

If they had a option to switch to first person that would be amazing!
(01-05-2011, 03:24 PM)Corpse Wrote: [ -> ]I'll most likely rent the game before I buy it. I dislike 3rd person view video games with a passion but I will atleast give the game a try. I have a feeling its going to be alot better than the previous though.
Yea i am also not a big fan of third person but im excited for the game Smile

I dont think im gonna buy it, but it look like a descent game to try Tongue
I might rent it. I'm not too sure it's worthy of purchasing yet.
Thanks for all you opinions keep them coming Smile
I am pumped for Gears of war 3. Im not the best at it but i love the game.
Well GOW 2 was okay, I'll most likely rent the game before I get it to be honest.
Pages: 1 2