Support Forums

Full Version: My few suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My 2 cents:
1. Mamby a anime section. I know plenty of members here like anime and would be a nice way to keep the site active.
2. Move sections that shouldn't be in "life support" out of it. A small thing but I hoep you think about it. Not a big deal.
3. Mamby a refferal award. Would help us get more members here, and keep members already here more active because there friends are here.
Quote:1. Mamby a anime section. I know plenty of members here like anime and would be a nice way to keep the site active.

I disagree; Anime can be discussed in the "Media Moguls", this isn't a lounge forum, this is a support forum.

Quote:2. Move sections that shouldn't be in "life support" out of it. A small thing but I hoep you think about it. Not a big deal.

-OR- Omniscient could just rename that section to something, such as, "General Forums".

Quote:3. Mamby a refferal award. Would help us get more members here, and keep members already here more active because there friends are here.

I agree, this would encourage recruits by a lot! This is a great idea. Smile

Nice suggestions, I hope you don't get offended by my contradictions, we all have different opinions. Smile
(01-04-2011, 10:05 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree; Anime can be discussed in the "Media Moguls", this isn't a lounge forum, this is a support forum.

Quote:2. Move sections that shouldn't be in "life support" out of it. A small thing but I hoep you think about it. Not a big deal.
-OR- Omniscient could just rename that section to something, such as, "General Forums".

Quote:3. Mamby a refferal award. Would help us get more members here, and keep members already here more active because there friends are here.

I agree, this would encourage recruits by a lot! This is a great idea. Smile

Nice suggestions, I hope you don't get offended by my contradictions, we all have different opinions. Smile

Thank you. I'm not offended that easy. I respect your opinion. Thanks anyway on liking the last one.
There is however an award for that, I believe.

Promotor Award: For those helping to promote SF [Image: 4.jpg]
Yeah for now I'm not going to make a separate Anime section. Not that big of a topic here really.
(01-04-2011, 10:16 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]There is however an award for that, I believe.

Promotor Award: For those helping to promote SF [Image: 4.jpg]

Ya, that seems to be the case. I was thinking it was for someone who advertised on there sites but that makes more sense. Mamby add a refferal banner, even though it's easy to make your own.
We have numerous artist, I'm sure someone would be happy to do it! Oui
(01-04-2011, 10:39 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]We have numerous artist, I'm sure someone would be happy to do it! Oui

Ya I will probably do that or make my own.
Well anime has been suggested before and has been turned down because it hasn't really been discussed anywhere. As for the the sections, well that's not vital but I see where you're coming from.

Also the 'referral' award was once active with then 'inbound links' award, but that is no longer running I believe.
There isn't really any point in an anime section. Nobody talks about it here. Go to HF's anime section if you want anime chat ;)

Number 3 seems like a great idea though Smile
Pages: 1 2