Support Forums

Full Version: Downtime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reason? And I didn't PM Omni so instead he could post here and we can all know.

Thanks.
At least we're back online now though. While it was down I managed to add my website with Cloud Flare. Smile
Oh, so according to Death Trap it was unexpected. Doesn't seem like a peak hour, though..
I PMed omni on hackforums while I was waiting. I believe he said the server crashed.
I kept getting a "Cloudflare" error message. Then the site came back and went down again, multiple times. This isn't the first time I got that "Cloudflare" message.

- Lava.
(01-04-2011, 10:08 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]I kept getting a "Cloudflare" error message. Then the site came back and went down again, multiple times. This isn't the first time I got that "Cloudflare" message.

- Lava.

One of his other sites was down also with that message. Something to do with MyBB.
Something crashed.
(01-04-2011, 11:00 PM)Money Maker* Wrote: [ -> ]Something crashed.

Yep, for like 4 hours.
Bad thing about it is that my two favorite sites Reddit and SF were down >.<
Yeh there was some down time last night, for at least 3-4 hours I think. SF was going slow and not responding all day for me until it finally wouldn't load all night and I tried at like 2am my time.

But we're back now and that's that.
Pages: 1 2 3