Support Forums

Full Version: Battle Field Bad Company 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awesome game I got off cheap from the last steam sale for 6 usd. Big Grin Being from the Philippines, looking for servers with decent ping is not very easy. But playing with 200+ does not really affect me that much.

But having played both this and black ops, I have to say BC2 is better than black ops in a lot of ways. Graphics is better, gameplay actually encourages teamwork because a player can have specific roles (medic, engineer etc2x).

The game is overall way better than BC2 in my book and everyone who loves FPS' should get this game.
Hey, a fellow Pinoy!

I'd have to agree with you. I really enjoy playing Bad Company 2 because to me it feels more realistic. I do enjoy playing Modern Warfare 2, but the two are completely different. In Modern Warfare 2, people are sprinting everywhere and everything seems faster paced and unrealistic, while in Bad Company 2 you can camp somewhere for quite awhile and remain hidden. One of my favorite things to do in Bad Company 2 is snipe because the maps are so open and large that snipers often do better than the regular assault classes.
Well, i love BC2 for its diversity and interaction.
Tanks, quads and blowing the hell out of buildings is kickass.

However I can't enjoy playing anymore, as the hit registration is BS (with me it is anyways, maybe i'm in need of a hardware upgrade)
and sometimes its just sloppy.

Then again, i'm losing my interest in gaming, seeing i've got a job from 7am to 3:30pm
(01-04-2011, 01:41 PM)Raain Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i love BC2 for its diversity and interaction.
Tanks, quads and blowing the hell out of buildings is kickass.

However I can't enjoy playing anymore, as the hit registration is BS (with me it is anyways, maybe i'm in need of a hardware upgrade)
and sometimes its just sloppy.

Then again, i'm losing my interest in gaming, seeing i've got a job from 7am to 3:30pm

Something I've experienced a lot lately Sad I'm tired after work despite my job being homebased only..

(01-04-2011, 07:56 AM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, a fellow Pinoy!

I'd have to agree with you. I really enjoy playing Bad Company 2 because to me it feels more realistic. I do enjoy playing Modern Warfare 2, but the two are completely different. In Modern Warfare 2, people are sprinting everywhere and everything seems faster paced and unrealistic, while in Bad Company 2 you can camp somewhere for quite awhile and remain hidden. One of my favorite things to do in Bad Company 2 is snipe because the maps are so open and large that snipers often do better than the regular assault classes.

Mabuhay! I play on SG servers.. Do you have the game? Smile
You can always change the filters to "Asia" only, There are servers based in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, That's probably a 60-100 ping which is decent.

Warning: Huge Pic!
Click on the "All Region" tab! Big Grin

Let's play some BC2 later! PM me your Soilder name, and I'll add you. :3
(01-04-2011, 09:58 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]You can always change the filters to "Asia" only, There are servers based in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, That's probably a 60-100 ping which is decent.

Warning: Huge Pic!
Click on the "All Region" tab! Big Grin

Let's play some BC2 later! PM me your Soilder name, and I'll add you. :3

my soldier name is IamKris xD
Meh it's probably my ISP.. Where are you from?
I live in France, I don't mind ping. *cough* Lag in BC2 is an advantage *cough*

By the way, you should get the Vietnam expansion, It's such a great game!
(01-04-2011, 11:00 PM)♫Lava♪ Wrote: [ -> ]I live in France, I don't mind ping. *cough* Lag in BC2 is an advantage *cough*

By the way, you should get the Vietnam expansion, It's such a great game!

I haven't finished BC2 single player and items yet. Maybe after I do Big Grin
Have you tried playing Medal of Honor? It's basicly the same but with some added features and no vehicles. It's more of a CoD style battlefield, but you should try it out, it's pretty solid.
This game is kicks so much ass.
Pages: 1 2