Support Forums

Full Version: Stranded 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing this game for a while. Think of it as a less updated version of Minecraft but with better graphics. It's developed by UnrealSoftware. Link is here.
What is it about? And is it free?
Well graphics are much better and smoother than Minecraft.
Um, is gameplay same as minecraft's?
(01-05-2011, 01:13 PM)echo.phyber Wrote: [ -> ]Well graphics are much better and smoother than Minecraft.
Um, is gameplay same as minecraft's?

Well, not exactly, but in a way it is.
(01-05-2011, 01:02 PM)Break Wrote: [ -> ]What is it about? And is it free?

It's about you getting shipwrecked on a island and having to get off of it. At least 5, 10, even 20 hours of gameplay without massive mod. And yes, it is free.
(01-05-2011, 04:14 PM)Karma Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not exactly, but in a way it is.
(01-05-2011, 01:02 PM)Break Wrote: [ -> ]What is it about? And is it free?

It's about you getting shipwrecked on a island and having to get off of it. At least 5, 10, even 20 hours of gameplay without massive mod. And yes, it is free.

So its like a puzzle game? I love those Smile

Its this one right? http://www.stranded.unrealsoftware.de/s2_infos.php

(01-05-2011, 04:26 PM)Corpse Wrote: [ -> ]So its like a puzzle game? I love those Smile

Its this one right? http://www.stranded.unrealsoftware.de/s2_infos.php

Sort of. You can use the materials you gather to make stuff that help you survive and/or escape. There is some puzzles like riddles and treasure maps. There is also a map editor where you can make your own island and survive on it, fully customizable from it's ability in lua script i believe. I also think I forgot to mention it is fully modable.
(01-05-2011, 04:32 PM)Karma Wrote: [ -> ]Sort of. You can use the materials you gather to make stuff that help you survive and/or escape. There is some puzzles like riddles and treasure maps. There is also a map editor where you can make your own island and survive on it, fully customizable from it's ability in lua script i believe. I also think I forgot to mention it is fully modable.

Ill give it a go when I get home on my laptop computer. The graphics seem a little disappointing but the whole game concept its pretty interesting. You know of any games like this or a puzzle game I can play if I don't like this particular game? Im not big into computer games but I like to try stuff out every once in a while.
(01-05-2011, 04:40 PM)Corpse Wrote: [ -> ]Ill give it a go when I get home on my laptop computer. The graphics seem a little disappointing but the whole game concept its pretty interesting. You know of any games like this or a puzzle game I can play if I don't like this particular game? Im not big into computer games but I like to try stuff out every once in a while.

Well, I adivise if you don't like the game to at least try massive mod before you quit it, as that adds so many more features like fuel to fire, smelting, and much more. I don't know many puzzle games.
Seems interesting i think ill check it out. Is is multi-player?
Looks like an interesting game. I might resort to this, as I am getting bored of all other games.
Pages: 1 2