Support Forums

Full Version: Best Free Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the best free editor? I don't have the money for PhotoShop and I don't want to pirate it.
Paint.NET gets the job done for me.<3
(01-03-2011, 08:24 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Paint.NET gets the job done for me.<3

Lol, thank's. I will check that out.
Definatly Gimp.com , this i've seen do wonders.
(01-03-2011, 09:31 PM)Karma Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I'll probably just download it myself.
(01-03-2011, 09:31 PM)Money Maker* Wrote: [ -> ]Definatly Gimp.com , this i've seen do wonders.

Ya, I think I will go with Gimp.

Sounds good, if you ever need it though, just let me know.

You probably didn't want it because you may not trust me, I'm an UB3R on HF - http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...uid=284615

It's okay though, just trying to help out. Smile
(01-03-2011, 09:39 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, I think I will go with Gimp.
Quote:Sounds good, if you ever need it though, just let me know.

You probably didn't want it because you may not trust me, I'm an UB3R on HF - http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...uid=284615

It's okay though, just trying to help out. Smile

Lol, one reason. Btw I'm from HackForums to lol. Not upgraded, just over 1k posts.
Adobe photoshop... Oh, nevermind I guess it's not free for everyone ;) lol. I haven't tried a lot of the free ones, but there is an online photoshop type that you can use as well, which isn't too bad, but it's different than CS5.
(01-03-2011, 10:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Adobe photoshop... Oh, nevermind I guess it's not free for everyone ;) lol. I haven't tried a lot of the free ones, but there is an online photoshop type that you can use as well, which isn't too bad, but it's different than CS5.

I've tried an online Photoshop website and I didn't like it because you couldn't even use custom fonts. Sad
(01-03-2011, 10:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Adobe photoshop... Oh, nevermind I guess it's not free for everyone ;) lol. I haven't tried a lot of the free ones, but there is an online photoshop type that you can use as well, which isn't too bad, but it's different than CS5.

Thanks, I will check into that.
(01-03-2011, 10:04 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried an online Photoshop website and I didn't like it because you couldn't even use custom fonts. Sad

Oh, thats good to know also lol.
(01-03-2011, 10:04 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried an online Photoshop website and I didn't like it because you couldn't even use custom fonts. Sad

Of course not, why would you be able to? programs that are installed on your system can look through your fonts folder but not any of the online ones. Unless it gives you an area to point to a font file, but I haven't seen that yet. It would be interesting though to have that. But I already have CS5 so I wouldn't find any use for it now