Support Forums

Full Version: What annoys you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate it when someone comes into the living room if sleeping in there and eats something crunchy as ever, and I cannot wake up.
When people are eating with metal utensils and the metal hits their teeth.
Just the noise it makes. Pinch

To me it's like the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.
(01-02-2011, 12:35 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: [ -> ]When people are eating with metal utensils and the metal hits their teeth.
Just the noise it makes. Pinch

To me it's like the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

Haha, that'd be similar to my crunching. I just hate it when people eat loudly mostly. And the chalk stuff, I used to have a fear of touching chalk boards because of the surface feeling.
When people keeps asking me the same question, I already answered several times.
people chewing with their mouth open.
(01-02-2011, 12:47 PM)Intoxicated Wrote: [ -> ]When people keeps asking me the same question, I already answered several times.

This ^^
I hate when people chew with their mouth open and make that slimeyy noise! Thats one thing that annoys me!
(01-02-2011, 01:42 PM)Gregarious Wrote: [ -> ]I hate when people chew with their mouth open and make that slimeyy noise! Thats one thing that annoys me!

Same I freakin hate that! It reminds me of pigs.

I hate when you have to go to school/work and then you dream you're getting ready and at the end you feel all accomplished for being on time and then you wake up. Then you're like 15 mins late like fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu!
sounds like misophonia may be quite common on SF-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia
its similar to one of the conditions have personaly got [hyperacusis, profound] except one of the main differences is its only for specific sounds, like other people chewing or slurping but tbh it sounds very similar reading that, and as if its all just part of a spectrum like autism or schizophrenia.

hate the sound of chewing to,itd be a blood bath if there was a bunch of hyperacutics or misohphonics sat with dad having his dinner,eats with his gob wide open,he is very very noisy....so painful.
always got into physical fights and meltdowns over it so we dont go near each other when he is getting his slop bucket out.

cant stand this frigging government,want to throw them out the windows and stick a bunch of cats in their seats,at least they have more inteligence and sense than the conservatives.
had a load of funding removed by them as they think being in residential care covers it all,but we need outreach funding as well,to fund extra staff for getting out,housebound and still stuck in a deep pit of s/clinical depression and pyschosis partly as a result of this.
When people eat with their mouth open and taste the damn food making that noise pisses me the ef off, I can stab them with my fork lol.

EDIT: I think we would get together really well if we all ate at dinner time as brothers ahahahaha!
Pages: 1 2