Support Forums

Full Version: What Are Your New Year's Resolutions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day Support Forums.

The first of the year is generally a great time for resolutions, motivation-wise: Many of us have just finished a month-long binge on food, spending, and other pursuits that you wouldn't want to sustain year-round. So, to get the ball rolling, I would like to hear about your 2011 resolutions. Personal or professional, financial or fitness, let's hear what you're aiming to improve or accomplish in twenty-eleven.
-Start working my upper body rather than my abs and legs.
-Find another successful way to make money

That's all I want to change atm.
(01-02-2011, 11:11 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]-Start working my upper body rather than my abs and legs.
-Find another successful way to make money

That's all I want to change atm.

And have you formulated a plan on how to commit to your intentions and not lose focus? That's rather important imho.
I dont have any, none of them have ever lasted a week.
(01-02-2011, 11:13 AM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]And have you formulated a plan on how to commit to your intentions and not lose focus? That's rather important imho.

As for my upper body, it's my desire to be jacked up there. Tongue

As for making money, I always need a source of money so I need to execute another idea and I'm always motivated. I have three ideas already, and am gonna try the wristband one first.
Make it into the NAVY SEALs.
If I can do this I will be happy with my life.
(01-02-2011, 12:29 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: [ -> ]Make it into the NAVY SEALs.
If I can do this I will be happy with my life.

That's sounds like quite an achievement. Best of luck.
(01-02-2011, 12:06 PM)Intoxicated Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have any, none of them have ever lasted a week.

Maybe it's time about time you take initiative.

Be very specific about your resolution(s). The more particular you are about what you'd like to attain, the easier it will be for you find a way to do it. For example, for women, don't say: "I want to lose weight." Instead, "I want to lose 5 pounds a month so that I look hot in my new swimsuit on the fourth of July." Make realistic, measurable goals and write them down.

Limit the number of resolutions you make. It's better to do one thing well than several things poorly (or not at all).

Post your list in a visible place to serve as a reminder and encouragement to yourself. It will also allow other people to see your resolutions and provide support.

When you first decide what you'd like to do, tell your friends and family, so that if you forget about doing it or no longer feel willing to go on, they'll support you. If you're lucky, they'll have similar goals and you can work on your resolutions together.
Pass my driving test (theory and practical)
Get some muscle XD

And thats it i think Smile
(01-02-2011, 04:46 PM)Masters Of Hardcore Wrote: [ -> ]Pass my driving test (theory and practical)
Get some muscle XD

And thats it i think Smile

Where do you live? I may be able to help you practice for you theory exam if your state has the same laws as mine.
To quit smoking Smile That's my main one!!!
Pages: 1 2