Support Forums

Full Version: Welcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Omelette

Hi everyone here,

I'm new here. I don't know really how to work with this thread. I look forward to trying to connect with the community. I am one of unity and I get along well with others who are.
My question is how much support is support? When your on support-forum can you let guard down and give honest blogs or what? Why was I recommended by a administrator personally through PM on a hacking forum? The connection between my brain and my communicating is a tid bit out of tune and a whole lot of other crap sucks in my life that I'm having trouble growing from need some work
Web forums confuse the crap out of me and they've taught me that I am disconnected with my ability to educate my communication with people during all types of interacting. Mental physical electrical. Am I in the right place?

Thanks in advance ya'll
Welcome. This is a support forum where members share their experiences and give advice to help solve other member's problem. Feel free to ask for help if needed.

Omelette

I don't know what group I'd fit under. I'd sit under a tree and smoke a pot pipe all day every day for as long as I could survive if I could. I've been high since I can remember so I need some real help here.
I am very good at utilizing material whenI have any sort of interest in it. Right now that would be botanicals, sex, technology, drugs, animal psychology, and government secrets / advanced military hacking. I am being straight dead serioys in my interest in every name listed.
Is this a place where I can find a person to meet with an expert and how often or what are things that would help one meet this criteria a broad goal.
The magic of botanicals/medicine.
Drugs / Internet
Military hacking
Government secrets
Animal Psychology
Human Manipulation
Investigation
Mindfulness

I am having this deleted soon enough because it is illegal I figured a risk tonight.