Support Forums

Full Version: Dragon cave clicking :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: YoS3.gif]

Post your eggs/hatchlings.
I need to get a new one. I've been busy with HF, irl and whatnot to get a new dragon. It's quite an addicting hobby though.
I have to go grab a new one, I completely forgot to get one after Christmas.
Everyone being doing this lately. Probably I should get one too.
(01-01-2011, 10:33 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get a new one. I've been busy with HF, irl and whatnot to get a new dragon. It's quite an addicting hobby though.

My candycane dragon JUST became an adult lmao.

[Image: eSAm.gif]
You know what's funny, I got one as an egg right before I went on a week long vacation, and assumed it would die. It hatched right before I left, and I just hid it. When I got back, it was hidden but it said "it's grown wings!" And I was like "oh cool!" So I un-hid it, and it was an adult. Lol!
(01-01-2011, 10:40 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]You know what's funny, I got one as an egg right before I went on a week long vacation, and assumed it would die. It hatched right before I left, and I just hid it. When I got back, it was hidden but it said "it's grown wings!" And I was like "oh cool!" So I un-hid it, and it was an adult. Lol!

That's not even fair, mine just get sick and die while they are sick.
(01-01-2011, 10:40 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]You know what's funny, I got one as an egg right before I went on a week long vacation, and assumed it would die. It hatched right before I left, and I just hid it. When I got back, it was hidden but it said "it's grown wings!" And I was like "oh cool!" So I un-hid it, and it was an adult. Lol!

They tend to do that if they already have the clicks/views to grow all the way to an adult.
[Image: uLTl.gif]
I had like 5 dragons with over 10,000 clicks each, but I forgot my username...
:\
Pages: 1 2