Support Forums

Full Version: What do you order at Mcdonalds/Burger King/Wendys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what do you guys order?

Mcdonalds
Big mac meal - medium

Burger king (I rarely go here)
3 whopper jr

Wendys
Chicken nuggets with jr bacon cheeseburger
Depends on how hungry I am. Usually, it's like this:

McDonalds-
2 McChickens plain (nothing but meat) + a large fry (sometimes medium)
Sometimes I get a double hamburger (pickles + ketchup only) and a large or medium fry.

Burger King-
I don't usually go here, but I get their hamburgers usually, 'cause they ROCK. Ketchup/pickles only.
Fries as well.

Wendys-
Usually chicken nuggets with fries and a chocolate frostie, but sometimes I get a spicy crispy chicken sandwich instead. I rarely get hamburgers from here, but they're still good.

PS: I'm also hungry Sad
Mcchicken with only the chicken nothing else? I can't eat that without that stuff (mayo I think)
McD: Double Quarter Pounder - Plain W/ Cheese
Wendy's: Baconator - Plain
Mcdonalds
Big mac meal - large fries, and 10 pc nuggets.

Burger king (I rarely go here)
double whopper or w/e its called.

Wendys
Baconator + nuggets.
Does it really freakin matter? This is a forum for tech support but everytime I look at the new posts most of them are in the "lounge" area. This site instantly became hackforums with a new name. Bleeehhhg we will see how long my tenure here goes.
(10-14-2009, 07:54 PM)Kraut Wrote: [ -> ]Does it really freakin matter? This is a forum for tech support but everytime I look at the new posts most of them are in the "lounge" area. This site instantly became hackforums with a new name. Bleeehhhg we will see how long my tenure here goes.

Obviously you haven't actually looked around. If you don't like it, then go back to HF. That place is a cesspool for flamers/spammers. This place is still pure. When there're no new posts that one can help with, it's only natural to make a pointless topic for fun. Don't be a party pooper.

OP,
Yeah, I can't stand mayo and all that :B
(10-14-2009, 07:54 PM)Kraut Wrote: [ -> ]Does it really freakin matter? This is a forum for tech support but everytime I look at the new posts most of them are in the "lounge" area. This site instantly became hackforums with a new name. Bleeehhhg we will see how long my tenure here goes.

Get over it. That's what a section like this is for. If you don't like it, leave.
I order a full pounder from Mcdonalds, they cost $9.60 AUD :p Otherwise I get a big Mac.

Burger King is called Hungry Jacks here, I get a whopper.

We don't have wendys here. (Well there is an ice cream store called that but I think it's different to in the US Tongue)
Well i don't really eat BurgerKing, Mcdonalds, or Wendy's. I think BurgerKing failed in Australia. I don't see them around anymore, not for a long time. Hungry Jacks is pretty similar though and we have them.

Wendy's: the only thing i remember eating from there was a hotdog/random drinks of coke etc that you can get from almost anywhere.

Mcdonalds: don't eat that anymore, but when i did i would order large macmeal with zerocoke for the drink, sweet and sour dipping sauce for my fries, 2 cheeseburger with no no pickle and a mcflurry with all toppings mixed, oreo, m&m's, crunchy, flake.
Pages: 1 2 3