Support Forums

Full Version: Twisted Wish Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The first person who posts makes a wish for something. The second person posts and says that the wish was granted, but it was granted in a way that is odd and unexpected. After the second person fulfills the wish they must post their own wish.

Example

Poster #1: I wish it wasn't hot outside.
Poster #2: Wish granted! A giant ice comet crashes into your house and sends your neighborhood into a deep freeze. I wish my best friend were in town.
Poster #3: Wish granted! Your best friend is in town, but you had to go out of town. I wish...

I wish I had a huge box of fireworks to celebrate New Years.
I wish my GF would be even more sexier than she already is.
(12-31-2010, 07:54 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]I wish my GF would be even more sexier than she already is.

Wish granted, but she breaks up with you and dies in a car crash
I wish that this wish was not a wish.
(12-31-2010, 08:18 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]Wish granted, but she breaks up with you and dies in a car crash
I wish that this wish was not a wish.

Your wish has been granted, but since this is a paradox, you have opened a giant wormhole into eternity, and all of earth is sucked into said wormhole and crushed beneath the immense pressure.

I wish all of you would die.
(12-31-2010, 08:51 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Your wish has been granted, but since this is a paradox, you have opened a giant wormhole into eternity, and all of earth is sucked into said wormhole and crushed beneath the immense pressure.

I wish all of you would die.

Wish granted but I can't die for I am immortal unlike you. I wish you will fall into a deep sleep and wouldn't be able to wake up from a lucid dream.
(12-31-2010, 08:56 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]Wish granted but I can't die for I am immortal unlike you. I wish you will fall into a deep sleep and wouldn't be able to wake up from a lucid dream.

Wish granted, but this is not a dream, I used to read Word Up Magazine.

I wish, I wish, I was a fish.
(12-31-2010, 09:15 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Wish granted, but this is not a dream, I used to read Word Up Magazine.

I wish, I wish, I was a fish.

You're a fish, but you get eaten by a shark.

I wish that everything in my life was expected, and nothing was unexpected.
(12-31-2010, 09:45 PM)Shades Wrote: [ -> ]You're a fish, but you get eaten by a shark.

I wish that everything in my life was expected, and nothing was unexpected.

Your wish is granted, but you were expecting to get taken up the butt by a Mandingo.

I wish I was a tree.
(12-31-2010, 09:52 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Your wish is granted, but you were expecting to get taken up the butt by a Mandingo.

I wish I was a tree.

Wish granted. Some logger came and saw you and decided to cut you down so they can turn you into some papers.

I wish I had bought more snacks.
(01-01-2011, 01:03 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]Wish granted. Some logger came and saw you and decided to cut you down so they can turn you into some papers.

I wish I had bought more snacks.

Your wish is granted, but your snacks are the limbs and organs of small children.

I wish I was a molecule of water.
Pages: 1 2