Support Forums

Full Version: Automatic Logo Makers/ Cool text Generators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Source : http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphics...-graphics/

(I Link websites to photos, click to go to them)

Flamming Text: With a title like this, how could you not take a look? This site is the epitome of simplicity and function if you want to turn plain text into a stylized format. Type in your words and the site does the rest for you. In addition, you'll have a big selection of clip art, webmaster tools, buttons, and web art at your

[Image: rs41wmm6fdivf9a504ay.jpg]

Logo Ease: is a simple to use online design tool that offers users a clean and easy to use interface to design a logo with text really fast.
If you are in a rush or just want to experiment with a few ideas to get your thinking cap going, this is the site to go to.

Registration is required but there is no charge to use the website.

[Image: jju3kya9b9mfobopipc.jpg]

Cool Text:
Cool text offers some nice text logos that are simple to use and make. You'll be out of there in under five minutes after your first design.
No frills. No bogus programs. Just straightforward text entry, selection of style, font and color, and you're done.

[Image: ld2ycgfwh85rx315ofq.jpg]

Logo Instant: Graphic artists upload their logo designs for all to see and use. You can download them and alter them to suit your personal needs.
This is a really cool site for just browsing for ideas and inspiration. And if you see something you like, it's a totally free download with no strings or restrictions for use.

[Image: hvyk6rr03p79a3dkdzdc.jpg]

AllFreeLogo: Looking for company logos to use in your next project such as Lays, Trekk bicycles, or some other corporation or business? You need look no further than here. You can download hundreds of corporate logos. Or maybe you just like to collect logos to view and admire. If so, this is the place to be.

[Image: so70q09syt85tqtqp8e.jpg]

I liked these sites, thought i should share. Smile
Ty for the share. I'm looking at them now.
(10-14-2009, 05:35 PM)Alpha Wrote: [ -> ]Ty for the share. I'm looking at them now.

Anyday buddy, i hope you like it!
great share!
Great share man. Keep 'em coming. This is better than those girly glitter text stylers. lol. Big Grin
(10-15-2009, 06:27 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Great share man. Keep 'em coming. This is better than those girly glitter text stylers. lol. Big Grin

Ya i no i finaly found something that wasen't this glitter crap!
nice share am ma use it for building my own site. thank you
(10-15-2009, 03:17 PM)chinaman7x7 Wrote: [ -> ]nice share am ma use it for building my own site. thank you

No problem jsut glad i could help!
Oh sweet! Very nice, thanks mate.
Anytime Helge.
Pages: 1 2