Support Forums

Full Version: New year :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. What's your New Years resolution?

Post it here
I dont have one, and dont plan to choose one - I'll just break it anyway so why bother?
I want to lose 10 - 20 pounds, ive been gaining weight like crazy but I have been growing like crazy o.0
I wanna make a nice ass set up for my laptop.

i.e., New Keyboard, table, speakers
i don't really believe in them you should be able to make goals any time of year.
Lose all the Christmas weight I put on ><
Holding my Birthday,
I have birthday 1st jan..
Betting a better person. Sleep
(12-27-2010, 08:01 PM)Mr. President Wrote: [ -> ]i don't really believe in them you should be able to make goals any time of year.
QFT.
dont believe in doing it at a specific time of the year either,have got a laminated chart on bedroom wall which has a list of all the goals have managed to get past this year,and will be having a list for this year to,its nice to be able to look at something and see have actualy done it.
woud recommend it to anyone,just dont use time limits,as that can be setting self up for failiure,if attach it to specific times.

Lith,
had mentioned the laptop table-is that a bought or DIY job?
if are thinking of buying one,stop right there,and save some money-
ask a relative who is good with DIY/wood work [or do it by self] to make one,all it needs is some wood,screws and wood glue-oh and a tape measure to take down exact hight and width of legs to make sure its a comfortable fit.

drew up some designs for one a few years ago,and dad had spare wood in his shed so he made it,great table but unfortunately broke it.

if woud like some sketched plans for it,can PM them.
(12-28-2010, 03:21 AM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: [ -> ]Betting a better person. Sleep

Typical.
Pages: 1 2