Support Forums

Full Version: Buzz's Almost Everything Tutorial! -Part One-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post what to add for part two!

[Image: tutorialur.png]

This is very impressive thank you for sharing bro.
The pentooling part is wrong Smile lol, if you don't use it, how will you know how to do it? It takes lots of practice though, and you need to know how the pen pressure is determined as well with how far you bend the curve lengths. Other than that, i've figured out that the less points you use, the better the curve you'll get. Try to use as few points as you can if you're looking for the cursive style, or anything that involves a smooth curve.

The rest is good though, it's like the fundamentals of graphic design. Some things you forgot though here. Like the focal points. In art school they teach you how to properly set up a focal point using the illusionary triangle.

This is good though Smile. It's always good to take a few points from a good GFX artist
Nice tutorial. That helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Will try one of these tutorials later, they look pretty awesome, think i can use it for something, thanks for sharing.
(12-27-2010, 12:56 AM)Amos Wrote: [ -> ]I find this tutorial very helpful and very good work by the way. After this tutorial i think i will be able to play this game quite efficiently and complete all levels of it.

What are you talking about? There is no game, nor levels. You must be confused.
Awesome tutorial, good job.
Sick tutorial, i like everything. Giving it a shot now.
Wow this is a wicked tutorial. I will give it a shot. Thanks.
Ah this is a cool TUT, thanks.