Support Forums

Full Version: My work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well these are the things i've done lately for users on HF.

Also my first tutorial:

Anyways, as said in my introduction topic, if anyone ever needs something done, hit me up with the details and i'll see whether or not i can deliver ;)
I like the 1st most.
The last 3 ones looks really unpro and I do not really like them..
Anyway nice work on first 4 ones.
Not sure what echo.phyber is talking about but the last 2 are the best and look good well done. Smile
#1 has potential but something needs done with the stars.
Some decent work, rather basic. I suggest you try out some GUIs or tags as they'll help progress your GFX level.
Thanks for the comments, appreciate it.

About the stars, yeah i know there's something weird about them, but it was ok for the guy i made it for.
@ sehcure, i would like to make a GUI, but i haven't found anyone in need of any so yeah, i mean i could allways try and make one, but i wouldn't have the slightest idea of what needs to be on it Tongue
(12-26-2010, 08:32 AM)Raain Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments, appreciate it.

About the stars, yeah i know there's something weird about them, but it was ok for the guy i made it for.
@ sehcure, i would like to make a GUI, but i haven't found anyone in need of any so yeah, i mean i could allways try and make one, but i wouldn't have the slightest idea of what needs to be on it Tongue

Try making a thread on HF? Saying you'll make GUIs for people? 'Cos in my experience most programmers have little to non graphics skill! Oui
Sweet! I wish I were good at graphics, It's just something I can't seem to learn. Sad
[Image: MMMbannerv2.jpg]

It's $number not number$ :3
Your Gfx is really good,
yet I noticed you like the color light blue?
Haha yeah, now that u mention it Big Grin
Somehow i find it relaxing in most of the things i create.

@ lith, i'm sorry about that, but i simply C/P'd the client's request :$
Pages: 1 2 3