Support Forums

Full Version: What did SF get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got:
  • Flip Video Camera
  • 20-25 inch HDTV
  • R.A.T. 7 Mouse (earlier in the month).
New Cellphone, New Flat Screen for the PC and yeah other stuff but thats just about the most important Big Grin
[Image: 3313pm8.jpg]

NICE SQUIRREL.
I am Orthodox, so my Christmas is after new year Tongue
(12-25-2010, 01:56 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3313pm8.jpg]

NICE SQUIRREL.
Lith,
is that for real-were gotten a squirrel as a present?
coud have had one from out the back here any time of the year as being a bird geek dad hates the poor things.

had gotten a lot of stuff,and am very greatful,its nice to know people have thought of this stuff,and its nice to have the extra week around the cats this week as havent had a good time at all recently.
mum and dad paid towards the laptop x netbook had gotten [the one in the middle,the others are broken to some level or other]:
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/2453/imga0586.jpg
some trousers and a shirt,a weird dog callender,lots of chocolate...

had gotten off sister: naughty bear;a game for the xbox three sixty,been playing all day till dad whinged about hogging his hd tv so came in here to internet instead,awesome game.
a heavy big mug from disney store,of marie from aristocats,with the cat teddy in mug.
a craft set to make a horse,and make the tack for it.
some funny little thing,as a drug related joke that we both laugh at, as mum thinks cannabis is called whiff,she found something in amsterdam that is inhaled/coffee scent nothing to do with drugs called 'whiff'.

got presents off the residential/support organisation am a service user under,several sensory related things [a awesome multi coloured light thing,and a tactile/moving thing] plus some window stickers off cats to stick on the car.
never got this generosity off other residential support services ,got a very rare lego spongebob box set last year and official spongebob boxershorts [wear mens boxers].

and last but not least,an ex support staff that used to have came around yesterday to drop off presents and a card before was dropped off here,she is an awesome person.
opened them today,she had gotten a official arsenal duvet set [am a fan of arsenal FC,uk premiership football club] and some cat stuff from greece].
shes going to visit in jan hopefuly,she hasnt been since had moved in there last year.

hope its gone well for everyone so far.
I get nothing for christmas Smile
I got a multitude of things, including:
  • Alarm Clock
  • New watch
  • Underwear
  • Socks
  • Lots of chocolate
  • Clothes
  • Loads of DVD's

My brother got a new nVIDIA 3D monitor for his PC, I was playing MW2 in 3D Big Grin
You guys got some nice stuff. I got a few things, among them the two I like the most are

- Sony Bloggie Touch
- Thallium Cologne

Big Grin
I got a new stereo for my Cherokee.
Pages: 1 2 3