Support Forums

Full Version: ★ ☆ ✰ Looking for long-term partners for sendori/Hotkeys/DDC accounts!(★$250+★) ✰ ☆ ★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't like talking more than it is required, so I am going to make it nice and simple for you guys. Here is what I am looking for.

1. APPROVED Sendori, Hotkeys, and DDC accounts. I will pay at least $250 PER ACCOUNT depending on the domains. To maximize your profits out of the accounts, contact me for the domains I want you to get approved.

2. These accounts CANNOT be hacked! I am using pure whitehat methods as I take my business very seriously. Don't get in the way of what feeds my family or I will come after you. People who try to sell me hacked accounts will be blocked and put on blacklist.

3. Will need to show validity through teamviewer, with a run down of all approved domains.

4. Transactions will be done through a trusted escrow to protect both of us.

5. Unlimited number of accounts needed. If you can provide a constant stream of accounts, I will work with you as a long-term partnership and you will make a lot of money. (I give out lots of bonuses).

Merry Christmas to you.

PM me for questions or more information.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxR0QN0EVqumQdcGi0ATR...9lSNEQ_8oA]