Support Forums

Full Version: uhm..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a serious question (no trolling)

What do you guys think of my country Philippines?
I think some cute girls I know come from there. Smile
They don't have much of an impact on the globe.
With a population of 90 million and a PPP of 300 billion isn't so good compared to the UK, 60 million popularity, PPP of 2 trillion.
(12-23-2010, 08:24 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I think some cute girls I know come from there. Smile

yeah most of the girls her are cute and mostly they have baby faces Big Grin

(12-23-2010, 08:29 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]They don't have much of an impact on the globe.
With a population of 90 million and a PPP of 300 billion isn't so good compared to the UK, 60 million popularity, PPP of 2 trillion.
I kinda agree with that
I've never been there. I know that's not much of a comment too.

I will say that I know a lot of Philipino born immigrants here in USA. As a matter of fact my sons best friends are here every weekend and they are Philipino born.

Another thing...that whole Pinoy crap is very annoying.
I have not much knowledge on Philippine's besides some of there history.

-will post here if you ask.
(12-23-2010, 09:21 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing...that whole Pinoy crap is very annoying.

Why so?
(12-23-2010, 09:21 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been there. I know that's not much of a comment too.

I will say that I know a lot of Philipino born immigrants here in USA. As a matter of fact my sons best friends are here every weekend and they are Philipino born.

Another thing...that whole Pinoy crap is very annoying.

Which part of it is crap Omni? o.O

(12-23-2010, 09:28 PM)Pklocus Wrote: [ -> ]I have not much knowledge on Philippine's besides some of there history.

-will post here if you ask.

Alright tell me
All I can say is cute girls and they are talkative too to strike a convo with Oui
I think it has many hackers. Because Orkut was attacked from Philippines If I'm not wrong.
Pages: 1 2