Support Forums

Full Version: Ditz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy crap! This forum is a lot better than HF!!

I got banned from HF, for one week, thought I would come over here and see what its like. So far I am liking this.

So yeah. Hi!
Welcome, but what'd you get banned for?
(12-23-2010, 03:12 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, but what'd you get banned for?

The forum is full of trolls etc. I told a staff member, he is power hungry and was giving out warnings to the wrong people. Then I got a week ban.
Welcome. We take refugees here as long as you keep up your post quality.
(12-23-2010, 03:31 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. We take refugees here as long as you keep up your post quality.

You know me Omni! I am HQ Smile I shouldn't even be banned. Oh well.
Hey Ditz, welcome to support forums. Enjoy your stay and message me if you need help with anything.
(12-23-2010, 03:44 PM)Techno Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ditz, welcome to support forums. Enjoy your stay and message me if you need help with anything.

Will to mate. Thanks for the support. I hope to be as active as I am on HF. However, I need to find a section, I want to dedicate to.
(12-23-2010, 03:45 PM)Ditz Wrote: [ -> ]Will to mate. Thanks for the support. I hope to be as active as I am on HF. However, I need to find a section, I want to dedicate to.

What are your special abilities?
(12-23-2010, 03:48 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]What are your special abilities?

I am really good at server side. Websites, etc. I run my own webhosting business.
Pages: 1 2