Support Forums

Full Version: My Money Making Idea - Wristbands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for those who need an inspiration and who didn't see my other thread.

Pretty much, ever since elementary school my group of friends always said "nah jk" or "nah imagine." In 7th grade it started catching on that is what we were known for.

Now I'm a freshmen in high school and everyone says it. 7th graders, 8th graders, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. I'd like to think they say it because of us.

So I've been making money online, but recently that came to a halt because of a mistake I made. That is in the past, now. I still want to make money (who deosn't). So someone suggest to me to sell wristbands saying "nah imagine."

Now I'm inspired, so I make a facebook status and get some likes and comments. I tell them I'll get some black ones and sell for $2.00...and they all say they'll buy it - no questions asked.

So I'm going to try and order 100 black wristbands asap and see where it gets me. Wish me luck.
Good luck man, I suggest you make a facebook Page where you can update yours fans about the wrist bands it will help you get your merchandise all over the world
I don't think "all-over the world" is a possibility right now..but thanks.
Well, you can give it a shot and see what happens. Are you sure they didnt just make it up themselves and its a coincidence, though?
(12-24-2010, 11:16 AM)Toxhicide Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can give it a shot and see what happens. Are you sure they didnt just make it up themselves and its a coincidence, though?

What are you talking about?
I sold a crap load of sillybandz to some people at my school for a dollar each. I had around 1,000 or so of them too.
Yeah sillybands sold like animals(no pun intended). I took like 3 cool ones from my bother and made $10...if only I saw the potential.
Nah imagine if you make hundreds off this.
I doubt it haha. I just ordered them yesterday and have 200 to sell. I need to sell 40 at $2 to make profit.
These girls always have a crap load. I get free ones: resell = profit no matter.
Pages: 1 2