Support Forums

Full Version: REAL, 100% Guaranteed PTC Website, $0.1 cashout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, hey guys, i found this awesome PTC website, It's called:

[Image: banner3.gif]

click it please because it contains my ref link

so, yeah here is how you do it (you need a paypal account before doing this):

1.Click The image containing my Ref link, then click register right out without clicking anything to get me credit Big Grin

2.Go activate your account from the E-mail they sent you

3.Login

4.Go to Earnings Area

5.Start Earning

WARNING: IF YOU ARE GOING TO CLICK LINKS, DO NOT FORGET CLICKING THE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU AFTER WAITING THE COUNTER TO END, IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CLICK IT AGAIN, AND IT WILL NOT COUNT AS CLICKING

6.After reaching $0.1, you can Cash-Out, now, go to My account, then on the side bar, choose request cashout, then type your paypal email and make sure it's correct 100%, and choose paypal, then save

7.now wait about a day, then, Congratulations you just cashed-out Thumbsup

And now, for the screenshot for my first payment
[Image: 29e3rmb.jpg]
[Image: 2njann5.jpg]

Have Fun, And don't forget to click my ref link please Big Grin

Thank You!,
-Lareak Blackhat
so....?

MSGTOOSHORT
lol. I love how you tried to hide your info. Yet each time it was not the same. So one could simply look at all of them and conclude your name is............. oops better not. Might get into trouble. Smile
Another shitty ppc site. They never pay. Waste of time and effort.
[Image: smellslikebullshit.jpg]

Sorry, i love that pic, needed an excuse to use it.
I wouldn't know though, i don't have time to find out either.
awsurveys.com.. you'll get cashout in min $75 so it'll take 3 months.. surveys are worth $4-8
i did get cashed out, and i am not that guy MAUHAENANDER KAUMEAR (i know its spelled wrong)

would you like to take my paypal account?