Support Forums

Full Version: Can't install ati drivers in Windows server 2003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a long struggle to get my drivers for my ati 2400 hd pro to install, they successfully installed.. or so it seems. Even after a restart it still doesn't show up in the device manager [Image: iabjkaadj.jpg]
How can I fix this?
edit: I'll sell my soul to whoever helps me fix

(12-22-2010, 06:31 AM)Blackheim Wrote: [ -> ]After a long struggle to get my drivers for my ati 2400 hd pro to install, they successfully installed.. or so it seems. Even after a restart it still doesn't show up in the device manager [Image: iabjkaadj.jpg]
How can I fix this?

Bump, Need to fix this before I pull the rest of my hair out..
(12-22-2010, 12:18 PM)Blackheim Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, Need to fix this before I pull the rest of my hair out..

Easy. 1st download a driver cleaner. Go to guru3d.com and download the driver cleaner there.

You have 2 options. You can download and install everest and let it give you a exact spec of the hardware. Then you just can click on the link provided.

Other options while you at guru3d.com you can look for your cards drivers there.

1 suggest option 1 first
(12-23-2010, 09:49 AM)Klinc Wrote: [ -> ]Easy. 1st download a driver cleaner. Go to guru3d.com and download the driver cleaner there.

You have 2 options. You can download and install everest and let it give you a exact spec of the hardware. Then you just can click on the link provided.

Other options while you at guru3d.com you can look for your cards drivers there.

1 suggest option 1 first
Meh.. installed centos and it works fine as a server