Support Forums

Full Version: DOMAIN: HaloReach.In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm selling the domain, HaloReach.in.

Domain Registrar: Xtraorbit.com
Domain Creation Date: 18th of August, 2010
Domain Expiry Date: 18th of August, 2011

BIN: $40 USD

I accept PayPal, Alert Pay and Liberty Reserve.
This is a legitimately awesome domain being sold by a legitimately awesome member. Good luck with your sales, TE!
Thank you Virtual Reality, appreciate it.
Vouch for The Elite I know he's legit
I have a question, does it have ANY reputation or traffic? I think it'd be hard to gain people's trust with that type of domain.
(12-22-2010, 04:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question, does it have ANY reputation or traffic? I think it'd be hard to gain people's trust with that type of domain.

No reputation or traffic, really unused. Why would it be hard to gain trust with that domain?
For the general public, people only know of .com, .net, .org, and .gov. If they see .in they might have second thoughts upon seeing the domain.
(12-22-2010, 09:09 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]For the general public, people only know of .com, .net, .org, and .gov. If they see .in they might have second thoughts upon seeing the domain.

The general public has begun to learn about .in and other domain TLDs.
This is a very good domain beig sold by an amazing member of this community. The Elite has my vouch and luck on selling this domain.