Support Forums

Full Version: omniscient did you get my?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

wastabi

Im scared I had $15 I just made after 2 weeks of being online and I went into a chatroom they recomended on here and I saw your name and you said you needed $25 and I had $16 so I sent you $16 but then you just got off?
(12-22-2010, 01:49 AM)wastabi Wrote: [ -> ]Im scared I had $15 I just made after 2 weeks of being online and I went into a chatroom they recomended on here and I saw your name and you said you needed $25 and I had $16 so I sent you $16 but then you just got off?

I hope you are not serious. How did you send the $16 extra?

wastabi

(12-22-2010, 01:50 AM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you are not serious. How did you send the $16 extra?
He gave me his paypal email and showed me his facebook account to prove it was him. So i sent it and he had me download a UB3R code but it wont open?
(12-22-2010, 01:52 AM)wastabi Wrote: [ -> ]He gave me his paypal email and showed me his facebook account to prove it was him. So i sent it and he had me download a UB3R code but it wont open?
Were you in the Hackforums chat room? If so that was a fake Omni. You just got scammed + by the sounds of it maybe got a virus.
That's no good. Yeah, it sounds like you got scammed and a possible infection. Omni wouldn't do deals over Tinychat.
(12-22-2010, 01:52 AM)wastabi Wrote: [ -> ]He gave me his paypal email and showed me his facebook account to prove it was him. So i sent it and he had me download a UB3R code but it wont open?

Sorry to say this but you've been scammed.

I'd dispute immediately.
Do not do anything. Do not log-in to anything.

wastabi

I logged into paypal after the download? He told me to send it as a gift?
(12-22-2010, 02:01 AM)wastabi Wrote: [ -> ]I logged into paypal after the download? He told me to send it as a gift?

You are screwed.
  • Omni never has you download anything
  • He has his site in which he collects money.

Best you can do.. hope nothing happens, remove the virus (if there, most likely).
That is not good at all. You downloaded something and then logged into your paypal? You need to sweep and clean your computer ASAP.
Pages: 1 2