Support Forums

Full Version: New Jailbreak By :Red Rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone here is interested I've started a jailbreak (iphone) program. I need TESTERS. .Currently I've tested my jail-breaking program on an iPhone 3g and older models of the apples ipod.The jail-breaking process I use has worked, But I would like for it to be compatible with the iphone 3Gs and the iphone 4. To do this I need testers. Would anyone mind using my program on any spare iphones you have, or you can send and iphone 3Gs to me. This jailbreak has worked on ios.4.2.1. AND IS UNTETHERED ON THE 3G Im currently holding back on releasing it because of minor bugs and the last testing on newer models of the iphone, plus the coding is done strictly by me.

I've also come up with a downgrader which is still in development and will downgrade your device firmware straight from cydia, without itunes. This application will be sold for $0.99 via cydia, If you can provide me with the necessities such as testing or preferably a spare iphones 3Gs you will recieve the programs free of charge.

NO support on my jailbreak, huh shame
Hmm looks good, but one question:

Why do jailbreakers always put the word 'rain' into the titles? |:
Lol I have no clue I just decided to follow the ones before me
I think you should change the name. Although you have jail broken 4.2.1?
yea i've currently jailbroken 4.2.1 but ill keep the name change in mind.
(12-22-2010, 09:49 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]yea i've currently jailbroken 4.2.1 but ill keep the name change in mind.

Don't Forget to make it original. Also is the 4.2.1 Unthethered or tethered. I might try it on my iPod Touch as I'm on that software and Would like to re-jail break it.
What Ipod touch do you currently have?
I have a 3rd generation iPod touch on the software 4.2.1 as I just recently updated from 3.1.3 :3 I know I was very very behind in the updates
oh, mc model?
Pages: 1 2