Support Forums

Full Version: My laptop keeps crashing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It keeps crashing! I've restored it to factory settings, and it has only crashed once since then. It's an HP Pavilion Dv6. It's only a couple months old. It still has warranty. I did manage to catch the error code though:

When you click "Check for solution", does the Microsoft Solution's DB return anything helpful?
You can use Whocrashed @ http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed to analyze crash dump to find out the causes of the crash.
It's happened to me too .. Pissed me right off.
I couldn't even find the cause.

Good luck man.
i have had this with my HP dv7...Great laptop, i did a clean install of Win7 and it soon stopped! Also Download CCleaner and give that a run!
Have you tried re-installing a fresh OS and formatting your Hard drrive?
I would save all your data on a external harddrive and just reformat everything with the factory restore disc,if your computer keeps crashing still,I wold suggest asking around to see if anybody is really good with PC's and ask them to help you out.
(03-07-2011, 02:30 PM)мιкe Wrote: [ -> ]I would save all your data on a external harddrive and just reformat everything with the factory restore disc,if your computer keeps crashing still,I wold suggest asking around to see if anybody is really good with PC's and ask them to help you out.

Did you not read the op? <_<
Reinstall your OS and you will have no problems.
Just reinstall your OS or go to recovery mode with F11 when your starting up your PC.

If thease probles still exists after that, let us know and i try to help you more!
Pages: 1 2