Support Forums

Full Version: What do you think of my signature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It took me a while to make, but I think it turned out pretty good. It is my current signature, by the way.

Please rate it ?/10. Thanks in advance.
"pretty plain and simple"

8/10
Eh it looks ok I would give it a 6/10
(12-21-2010, 10:11 PM)3archeryy Wrote: [ -> ]"pretty plain and simple"

8/10

Thank you for your opinion. I know it's plain and simple, but I just like the look of it.
That style is getting old to me. I can get it if you are new to graphics, but I think that style has gotten old.
(12-21-2010, 10:13 PM)Radioactive. Wrote: [ -> ]That style is getting old to me. I can get it if you are new to graphics, but I think that style has gotten old.

Yeah I'm somewhat new to graphics. I've made quite a bit of text signatures, but nothing complex.
(12-21-2010, 10:14 PM)Νinja Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm somewhat new to graphics. I've made quite a bit of text signatures, but nothing complex.
I see what you mean. When I was new to graphics, I was horrible. Now I'm making things like this:
[Image: radioactivesignature2.png]
And that's from a month ago.
(12-21-2010, 10:22 PM)Radioactive. Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean. When I was new to graphics, I was horrible. Now I'm making things like this:
[Image: radioactivesignature2.png]
And that's from a month ago.

Oh wow dude, that is really bad-ass! Thumbsup
(12-21-2010, 10:24 PM)Νinja Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow dude, that is really bad-ass! Thumbsup
I didn't make it in Photoshop either. I made it in Paint.NET.
Very basic, it looks dull. 4/10. I'll give you kudos for the swirls, 6/10.
Pages: 1 2 3