Support Forums

Full Version: what's your favorite part about Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the title says...Yeye
The joy of people being happy.
That and presents.
Duh, the new hacker shitz. Nah, I'm planning on using all my money to buy myself a present... ALL THE DAFT PUNK CD'S!!!! Lol, nah I don't have the money for that,
My favorite part is being with my family, but the second is all the gifts Big Grin
Being with family, and cheesy as it may sound I just wake up with a happy feeling.
Not to sound cheesy but I love that people are so friendly at Christmas time.
Presents obviously. Don't know anybody who thinks otherwise.
I love presents the most <3
Okay get this, I do it every year:

My favorite part about Christmas is going on an early morning bike ride (6am-9am sometimes longer) through my city, and seeing kids in the window opening their presents. A ton of people put their tree in their window, so naturally the kids are in the window on Christmas. But what I see more then kids through the window, is kids on the street (usually at around 8am for the small ones) playing with their new bike, or their new electric quad. Or their new remote control car, plane, etc.

I love to people watch on Christmas. It's like my traditional good vibe collection day.
I just like how people are happy. ^ i plan on doing that next year except skating around instead of riding.