Support Forums

Full Version: Invest and receive 135% return after 30 business days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: banner_728x90_27.gif]

Orbistrends is a high-yield interest program (HYIP) I have been using for the past two months. You deposit money into your account and they will conduct trades with your investment. They have four different investment options, depending on the amount deposited. For safety purposes, I suggest only investing what you're willing to lose (as with all investments). The basic option is shown below:

Scalper STIF
Interest: 0.5% - 1.81% Daily
Minimum Amount: 1 USD
Maximum Amount: 200 USD
Period: 30 Business Days
This means you can deposit a small amount and receive on average 135% return. I have invested $11 and received $8.44 profit already.

They accept the following currencies for deposits:
-AlertPay
-Liberty Reserve
-Perfect Money
-Solid Trust Pay
-Bank Transfer

If you only have PayPal and cannot get your currency into one of the above, I am happy to exchange your money so you will be able to make a deposit. PM me for more details.

Payment Proof:

To sign up, just click the banner. You will have to enter some details and your account numbers for the above payment processors.

Please contact me if you have any questions - I'm willing to give assistance.

There have been less trading days over the holiday period so profits are a bit lower. After the new year it'll be a great opportunity to start a new investment, with higher profits than before.
Nowadays it's very hard to invest your money without a proof that it's legit or scam.
When I return from holidays I will get a profit and payment proof uploaded.
Proof has been added of a 141% return after a successful investment period. Feel free to ask questions about the program.
Seems cool but I'm a skeptical one... Tongue
But if I will gain some money maybe I could try to invest a part... I think it will be like a lottery ^^
Of course. If you have any doubts with any investment, only invest a small amount that you wouldn't be hurt to lose.
But how will I do with money on something like libertyreserve? How to transfer them? :S
Your math is kind of off, your return was 41%, not 141%. Assuming the term is being used to refer to economics anyways (which it is), it is synonymous with profit.

Also please provide proof of them actually paying you, as far as I see they still have your money.
Has anyone tried this? Is it legit? Does it work?
Pages: 1 2