Support Forums

Full Version: whats your favorite game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
what is your favorite game for any system? Smile
Right now is Prototype.

All time probably something like Halo CE.
As of now Im playing World of Warcraft.
Probably Call of Duty or Halo 3 for xbox 360
(12-21-2010, 07:50 PM)leoj Wrote: [ -> ]Right now is Prototype.

All time probably something like Halo CE.

Second that, I love Prototype, best Platform game Evar!

But my Favorite Game is probably Minecraft :3
(12-21-2010, 08:37 PM)Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Second that, I love Prototype, best Platform game Evar!

But my Favorite Game is probably Minecraft :3

What is prototype about?
I would have to say ZAngband. Game is ridiculously addictive.
My favorite game is Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
(12-21-2010, 08:45 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: [ -> ]What is prototype about?
Well its been a while since I've played it, but in my own words:
A guy who is "mutated" and is trying to find out what happened/caused him to be this way.

So what I like to do is:
Mutate in to the Giant Claws and throw cars at people Roflmao

Actual Info:
Prototype is an open world video game developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Activision. The game was released in North America on June 9, 2009, and in southwestern parts of North America as well as Oceania on June 10, and was released in Europe on June 12.

The game is set in New York City, where a virulent plague is spreading through Manhattan. Those infected are mutated into hideous monsters. The United States Marine Corps, under the command of the black ops organization Blackwatch, is dispatched to contain it. At the center of it is the protagonist, Alex Mercer, a shapeshifter with no memory of his past. Alex has the ability to absorb other individuals, taking on their biomass, memories, experiences, and physical forms. Parallel to the game's storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player freedom to roam Manhattan.

Many reviewers compared and contrasted it with Infamous, a game released in the previous month by Sucker Punch Productions which features a superhero with developing powers in an open world. However, the gameplay is very similar to The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, also by Radical Entertainment.[4]

(Taken from Wikipedia)
(12-21-2010, 08:51 PM)Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Well its been a while since I've played it, but in my own words:
A guy who is "mutated" and is trying to find out what happened/caused him to be this way.

So what I like to do is:
Mutate in to the Giant Claws and throw cars at people Roflmao

Actual Info:
Prototype is an open world video game developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Activision. The game was released in North America on June 9, 2009, and in southwestern parts of North America as well as Oceania on June 10, and was released in Europe on June 12.

The game is set in New York City, where a virulent plague is spreading through Manhattan. Those infected are mutated into hideous monsters. The United States Marine Corps, under the command of the black ops organization Blackwatch, is dispatched to contain it. At the center of it is the protagonist, Alex Mercer, a shapeshifter with no memory of his past. Alex has the ability to absorb other individuals, taking on their biomass, memories, experiences, and physical forms. Parallel to the game's storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player freedom to roam Manhattan.

Many reviewers compared and contrasted it with Infamous, a game released in the previous month by Sucker Punch Productions which features a superhero with developing powers in an open world. However, the gameplay is very similar to The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, also by Radical Entertainment.[4]

(Taken from Wikipedia)

That sounds kind of fun, its a console game, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14