Support Forums

Full Version: New Signature+Avatar [2nd attempt]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was bored, so I decieded to make myself an SF avatar, it took only a few minutes so I don't know how well I did, it's my first attempt at making an avatar from scratch.. Also I am new to photoshop, so don't be too hard on me!
[Image: 00SFIcon-1.png]

Random signature I've been working on for a while, I am really stumped with this picture so I went random on it. I think it looks okay but could be much better.. By the way, this is only my second signature I've ever attempted, so not that great anyway.

After and before
[Image: Slug_Sad_Clown.png] [Image: Slug_Sad_Clown-1.jpg]

Let me know what you think?
1st. Simple, but nice.

2nd. Everything looks out of place and just pasted there. No blending.
1st - the feather is rendered really badly, but the color scheme is good. Work on the text a bit more, and try to make the quality of every piece of the image match (preferrable higher resolution). Nothing is more noticable than a low/high resolution mix of an image.

2nd - sorry, but I like the original image better, you added too much contrast or brightness to the newer edited image, and it's a little oversaturated.
1.Good for a newbie,I kind of like that.
2.I think its to bright,try making it a little darker.
1st: I like it a lot.
2nd: Too bright and maybe mix/blend it a lil.
good work, the second picture is really nice
(12-21-2010, 06:43 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]1st - the feather is rendered really badly, but the color scheme is good. Work on the text a bit more, and try to make the quality of every piece of the image match (preferrable higher resolution). Nothing is more noticable than a low/high resolution mix of an image.

2nd - sorry, but I like the original image better, you added too much contrast or brightness to the newer edited image, and it's a little oversaturated.

I'd have to agree with what Ace said, he saved me a lot of typing by putting how I feel too. Big Grin
Not the best work ive seen:/

5/10.

Keep trying.