Support Forums

Full Version: [Preview] Unicode Stegonography (encrypt message in plain sight) [UPDATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey SF,
-----------------------
Im currently working on a program. Thought some of you might want to test it out. I plan on releasing the source when im done working on it. What it does, is encrypts a message that you specify into plain text. So you can use the encrypted text and send across facebook or forums or wherever and only a person w/ this program can decrypt it. Screenshot below. If you run into any bugs please let me know.

^---the above text is also encrypted, can you guess what it is? Use password 43 to decode it.

*Update*
  • Added GUI
  • Fixed small bug when decoding

Screenshot:
[Image: stego.gif]

Direct Download:
(url removed due to hosting. go to techlifeforum.net for the download + source)

woah this looks like it could be some fun ..in the near future i see this being used on 4chan to pass loli links
Now THAT is cool. I like how you are taking advantage of the Japanese wide space characters. Smile
Its an okay program but your vocabulary is very unorganized.
(12-21-2010, 08:56 PM)Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Now THAT is cool. I like how you are taking advantage of the Japanese wide space characters. Smile

Wide latin... and there are some better characters to make the text look cleaner, however for the sake of simplicity (programming wise) i decided to go w/ these characters. I will most like come out with a better version that has the better characters.

(12-21-2010, 09:27 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Okay tutorial but your vocabulary is very unorganized.

wtf are you talking about?

1. this isnt a tutorial
2. i dont think anyone will have a problem reading my post
(12-21-2010, 10:30 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Wide latin... and there are some better characters to make the text look cleaner, however for the sake of simplicity (programming wise) i decided to go w/ these characters. I will most like come out with a better version that has the better characters.

(12-21-2010, 09:27 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Okay tutorial but your vocabulary is very unorganized.
wtf are you talking about?

1. this isnt a tutorial
2. i dont think anyone will have a problem reading my post
Im talking about how this is Support Forums NOT Hack Forums so please use some common sense and post like you have some respect for Omni.

(12-21-2010, 10:36 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Im talking about how this is Support Forums NOT Hack Forums so please use some common sense and post like you have some respect for Omni.

You are retarded. There is no way my post was disrespectful. Go troll somewhere else.